Commercial snow removal in Dayton, Ohio
Serving businesses in the Dayton, Ohio area with commercial snow plowing and removal, Earth Development Inc. has a large fleet of vehicles to take care of all of your business snow plowing needs, along with ice removal, sidewalk shoveling, and more.
Every year between the months of November and April, your business is in danger of disruption from snowy and icy winter weather. If you find yourself wondering how to manage your snow and ice removal problems each winter, you’re a perfect candidate for our expert snow removal services and planning.
Don’t wait until the weather gets bad. We’ll work with your business year-long to develop a coordinated and efficient plan to deal with snow storms and harsh weather. With our on-staff meteorologists, we are constantly monitoring the latest weather patterns and will be prepared well in advance of any winter storm. Rather than having an extreme snow removal problem on your hands, work together with us to make sure your business can stand up to any snow storm that comes your way.
Ready to get started?
Why choose us for Snow removal?
Serving the Dayton, Ohio area, we’re the best in the business, and we have the equipment, experience, and organization required to effectively deal with all of your commercial snow and ice removal needs. Here’s why you should trust us with your snow and ice management:
- Vast Fleet Of Vehicles. With over 500 snow and ice removal vehicles in our fleet, we’re well prepared for any winter storm, no matter how high the demand.
- Cost Efficiency. In addition to our fleet’s size, we use the latest technology to provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for commercial snow removal in Dayton, Englewood, Vandalia, Huber Heights and beyond.
- Years of Experience. For over 20 years, we’ve worked with businesses of all sizes, including some of the world’s most recognizable brands. No matter your type of business, we have the experience and know how to get the job done according to your needs.
- Predictive Approach to Winter Weather. Our on-staff meteorologists constantly supply us with up to date information about storm developments, so we are always prepared to communicate to our customers and drivers with a game plan well in advance.
- Highly-Vetted Team of Skilled Staff. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and most highly skilled individuals, and we constantly monitor our service performance throughout the season to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Customer Service Focus. We pride ourselves on our incredibly responsive customer service, and we make ourselves available to our clients 24/7 to address any issue.
Removing Snow for the Safety of Your Customers
You care about the safety of your customers and employees, and safety is never more important than during the winter months in Dayton. You need to ensure that your roads, lots, sidewalks, and entryways are free from ice and snow for multiple reasons. You don’t want your customers to have issues with their cars in your lots, and you don’t want any slip and fall issues anywhere near your business. At Earth Development Inc., we’ll address every detail to make sure that your customers and staff feel safe coming to and going from your business.
A business that keeps it’s roadways, lots, and walkways free from snow, even during the harshest winter storms, demonstrates to it’s clients how much they care. We take extreme pride in our work, and we know that the snow removal that we do reflects directly on your business.
Don’t let snow and ice pile up outside your business. Contact us today, and we’ll develop a comprehensive and effective plan for your commercial snow removal needs.
Get a Quote
Our Snow Removal Services
Who We Serve
FAQ about Commercial snow removal in Dayton, Ohio
How long will my snow removal in Dayton, Ohio take?
This answer really depends on a number of variable elements, including the size and layout of your business, any possible obstacles to snow removal, average snowfall, and the amount of sidewalks and pathways you need cleared. Before any flake of snow falls, we’ll conduct a full on-site assessment of your property in order to provide you with as accurate an estimate as possible.
Do you also provide snow shoveling in the Dayton area?
We offer a full array of snow and ice management services in the Dayton area, including snow shoveling, salting & deicing, commercial snow plowing, snow blowing, ice removal, and more.
Do I need to call you, or will you automatically come out when the snow on the ground reaches a certain level?
We take a predictive and proactive approach to our services, as our meteorologists are tracking the most up to date storm developments. If we see that you may need our services, we’ll call you well in advance. That way, we can manage all potential snow removal situations ahead of time in order to be as efficient, thorough, and cost-effective as possible.
How do you charge for your snow removal services?
In order to provide you with an option that best fits your commercial snow removal needs, we have several solutions for your business:
- Flat Rates. With this option, you’ll only pay per snow removal event.
- Hourly Billing. With our accurate accounting, we’ll only charge you for the hours we spend at your property.
- Seasonal Billing. With a floor and a ceiling based on how much snow we need to clear, this is our most flexible option. If it snows less than expected, you’ll get some money back.
How many snow removal trucks do you have and how many employees?
We have the materials, equipment, and staff to service your location quickly and efficiently, no matter how high the demand. Our fleet consists of over 500 vehicles and pieces of equipment, and we serve 100+ metro areas, including the Dayton area.
Here's why Appleton loves us...
When 2 feet of snsow blanketed us and other contractors couldn’t deliver, we did. We served our clients and theirs.
With 500 units in our fleet, we’re prepared for every caliber of storm, when our competitors are not.
We’ll inspect and prep your lot before the snow starts falling to identify and execute the solutions that best suit your unique needs.
ON YOUR SIDE
Knowledgable and attentive, our customer service staff will work the problem with you. We’re on your team.
ONE STEP AHEAD
Our on-staff meteorologist helps us anticipate important storm developments, so we’re always a step ahead.
We’ll do it right, on time, every time. No cut corners. No hand-holding.
With 20 years in the business, we’ve seen it all and are prepared for anything.
We prioritize the safety of your employees and customers.
Ready to get started?
WE'RE SNOW REMOVAL PROFESSIONALS
With over 500 units in our fleet, we’re prepared for every caliber of winter storm when our competitors are not.
98% of our clients are so satisfied with our performance, they stick around the next year.
In our 20 years in business, our team has cleared snow from over 250,000 acres.
Our clients don’t lose business to bad weather. To date, we’ve saved them over one billion in revenue.