Trusted Snow Removal Company in Milwaukee, WI
Are you looking for a trustworthy firm that can handle roads, sidewalks, and parking lots in and around your property during the winter season? Look no further than Earth Development.
Earth Development brings you professional commercial snow removal services in Milwaukee, Mequon, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, and other parts of Wisconsin.
We truly care about our clients, ensuring we make the best Milwaukee snow removal services accessible to businesses of all sizes.
Our snow removal business works with commercial properties across many industries, meaning you'll never need to clear snow again. With professional tools and a fleet of snow removal vehicles, our company provides affordable snow removal and ice management services, ensuring your business can stay open this winter.
What's better than a trusted local team of snow removal experts ready to help as soon as you need it this winter? Take advantage of our free estimates and get started today.
Proudly Serving Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, and the Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide a snow removal service in Wauwatosa, Mequon, and the rest of southeastern Wisconsin with our professional services. Businesses count on us across the state to provide the most reliable snow removal and ice management services on the market.
Our commercial snow removal in Menomonee Falls and surrounding areas ensure that your customers are safe when accessing your business property this winter – and you won't even need to call to make sure we get there when the snow arrives! We stay one step ahead of the weather and work to keep your property safe at all times.
Our Milwaukee Snow Removal Services
What Makes Milwaukee Snow Removal Unique?
During the snow season, businesses in Milwaukee face several challenges that make snow removal and plowing unique in the area:
- Heavy snowfall: Milwaukee experiences significant snowfall, with an average annual snowfall of around 50 inches. This requires prompt and efficient snow removal and plowing services to keep businesses running smoothly and minimize downtime.
- Freezing temperatures: The region's cold winters often result in freezing temperatures, which can cause ice to form on walkways, parking lots, and other surfaces. This necessitates proper ice management to ensure safety and prevent accidents.
- Lake-effect snow: Milwaukee's proximity to Lake Michigan can lead to lake-effect snow, causing sudden and localized snowstorms that can quickly disrupt business operations. Snow removal services must be prepared to handle these unpredictable weather patterns quickly and efficiently.
- Dense urban environment: Milwaukee's urban landscape features numerous commercial properties situated in close proximity to one another, requiring snow removal services to be mindful of neighboring businesses and pedestrians during snow-clearing operations.
- Varying local regulations: Different municipalities within the Milwaukee area may have specific snow removal and plowing regulations that businesses must adhere to, making it essential for snow removal services to be familiar with local requirements.
- Diverse clientele: Milwaukee businesses range from small retail shops to large corporate campuses, each with unique snow removal and plowing needs. Snow removal services must be capable of addressing these varied demands effectively.
These factors make snow removal and plowing in Milwaukee and surrounding suburbs particularly challenging, requiring specialized knowledge, equipment, and expertise to ensure commercial properties remain safe, accessible, and compliant with local regulations during the snow season.
Local Milwaukee Snow Regulations:
It is crucial for residents and businesses in Milwaukee to be aware of the specific snow regulations that the city and surrounding municipalities enforce. While some regulations may vary within the surrounding municipalities, here are some general rules that apply within the City of Milwaukee:
- Snow and ice removal from sidewalks: Property owners or occupants are responsible for clearing the sidewalks adjacent to their property of snow and ice within 24 hours after the end of a snowfall. If ice cannot be removed, it should be treated with sand, salt, or similar material to prevent slipping hazards.
- Snow dumping: It is prohibited to shovel or blow snow into the street or alley, as this can create hazardous conditions and impede the efforts of city snowplows.
- Alternate side parking: During declared snow emergencies, vehicles must be parked on alternate sides of the street to facilitate efficient snow plowing. Additionally, some streets may have posted signs indicating parking restrictions during snow removal operations.
- Winter parking regulations: From December 1st to March 1st, some residential streets in Milwaukee may have specific overnight parking restrictions to allow for proper snow removal.
- Snow emergency: In the event of a snow emergency, additional parking restrictions and regulations may be implemented to facilitate efficient snow removal and ensure public safety.
Why Choose Earth Development's Top Snow Removal Services?
Earth Development has over 20 years of expertise and the necessary technology to address your concerns during snowfall in Milwaukee, Waukesha County, and other Wisconsin areas. What sets our locally operated company apart from the competition? Let's take a look at some benefits that we offer at Earth Development.
Perfected strategies and innovative technology
We offer efficient snow plowing, ice maintenance, and deicing solutions at competitive pricing. This way, we can keep your properties clean and safe all winter long in both Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
Earth Development can inspect your property before it snows to identify the most appropriate and affordable snow removal solutions before problems arise.
Excellent customer service
Our hotline is available 24/7 to address all customer concerns and answer the most important questions as quickly as possible.
Extensive fleet & equipment
We employ hundreds of specialists and possess over 500 units of snow-clearing equipment, including plow trucks, to cover all of our client's needs.
Earth Development won't wait for snowfall to come. We can anticipate storm developments to be one step ahead, ensuring timely service in both Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
Invoice inconsistencies are one of the primary problems of local commercial snow removal Milwaukee businesses. However, we are extremely accurate and charge only for the work we actually do, providing our clients with reliable and trustworthy service.
Our Latest Snow Removal Cases in Milwaukee, WI
Customer: Milwaukee Non-Profit
Problem: A prospect was seeking a solution to help them control their costs as their vendor offered limited contract formats, leading to significant cost fluctuations from one snow season to the next.
Solution: Earth Development offered a convenient “Seasonal Win-Win” contract that allowed the customer to budget for a normal range of snowfall and even potentially gets a discount on their contract if snowfall fell below the normal range.
Customer: Regional Bank (High foot traffic urban site)
Problem: The bank’s facility needs were overseen by an employee of the bank who was based in New York and was struggling to manage the quality of the existing snow provider from a distance.
Solution: Earth Development’s work verification tool allowed the customer to “see” that work was being performed on the 24-hour site and gave confidence that the site was safe and accessible to the bank’s customers regardless of weather conditions. This peace of mind is invaluable!
Neighborhoods We Serve in Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties
- West Allis
- Oak Creek
- South Milwaukee
- Whitefish Bay
- Brown Deer
- St. Francis
- Hales Corners
- Fox Point
- River Hills
- New Berlin