When collecting bids for snow removal services, what are you asking besides “how much does it cost?” As a business owner or operations manager in the Midwest, you know how brutal and relentless our snowy winter months can be. It’s your responsibility to make sure your property is safe, accessible and functional for employees and customers alike.
To fully understand the value of the service you’re signing up for, and whether it’s a good fit for your needs, we recommend you ask more in-depth questions such as:
- How long have you been in business / how much experience do you have?
- What is your communication policy? How and when can I reach your team?
- Are your employees trained to handle my property’s custom needs?
- Are you ready and stocked for the season on things like salt and the proper equipment? (yes, salt shortages are common!)
- Do you have backup and emergency plans?
And in case you were wondering, here are our answers to those questions!
- We’ve been in business for over 20 years. Our time-tested system ensures efficient, reliable snow management completed by our well-trained and seasoned team of professionals.
- You can reach us 24-7. Snow falls around the clock, so we work around the clock. Our commitment to customer service guarantees you will speak to a person every time.
- We conduct on-site inspections to develop custom snow management plans to fit your ongoing needs. We create plow maps for your lot with thorough directions and notes on custom need for walkways, entrances, and more.
- We have over 500 units in our fleet, capable of any caliber of storm, and keep our inventory completely stocked and have never fallen victim to salt shortages.
- With a meteorologist on staff, we’re never taken off-guard by a sudden snowstorm. From the first snowflake to the last, we become a part of your team. We monitor the property, the weather and our team and fleet of equipment is full prepared for swift deployment, no matter the conditions.
“You get what you pay for” is a phrase often used by someone who’s been burned by the cheaper option. Price should only be one of MANY items considered when deciding which snow removal team you’ll trust to take care of your property all season long.
Snow removal is something you simply cannot skip, and doing it yourself is hardly an option. It’s difficult, time-consuming, and dangerous. It’s likely that none of your employees are willing or able to do it, nor do you have the proper equipment and supplies to do it well. Selecting an insured, capable, and reliable professional is the best decision if you want to keep your customers and employees safe throughout the winter months.
Contact us at Earth Development! We have been providing snow removal services for more than 20 years and always put your needs first. For more information, to get a free quote, or to speak to one of our friendly team members, don’t hesitate to get in touch! You can get a quote online, or give us a call!