What Is Lawn Fertilization?
Earth Development’s lawn care fertilizer service spans nutrition and aeration, right up to regular maintenance and mowing.
We use nitrogen and other important nutrients to ensure your grass is properly nourished with healthy soil. It even keeps weeds at bay and prevents fungi and pests.
Benefits of Professional Lawn Fertilization
There are lots of reasons to trust our best lawn care fertilizer service, and they all boil down to your lawn looking healthier and greener.
- Improved growth means thicker, lusher grass.
- Consistent and even green color that looks fantastic.
- Better disease resistance with healthy grass that fights off fungi and pests.
- Reduced thatch and healthier grass means weeds don’t stand a chance.
TURF CARE PROGRAM
(Fertilizing and Weed Control)
Choose from 3 Step or 5 Step Program:
- Essential plant nutrients such as Nitrogen, Potash, Potassium, and organic micronutrients will be supplied as part of a turf grass program
- Custom blended, slow-release granular fertilizers will be utilized to meet the individual requirements of turf plants and their soils
- The timing of applications can be dependent on the timing of the season. We will make sure that the timing of applications is appropriate, given the seasonal conditions.
The 5 Step Turf Care Program of (5) visits
- Early Spring Visit- An application of fertilizer and a pre-emergent Crabgrass control during the months of April-May.
- Late Spring Visit- An application of liquid Broadleaf weed control and Granular Fertilizer between May-early June.
- Mid Summer Visit – An application of liquid Broadleaf weed control and Granular Fertilizer between early June – July
- Late Summer/Early Fall Visit – An application of liquid Broadleaf weed control and Granular Fall Fertilizer between August and mid-September
- Fall – An application of a special Winterizer Granular Fertilizer to help best prepare your lawn for the dormant season.
The 3 Step Turf Care Program
Who We Serve
We Serve Your Area
Why Clients Say We’re the Best Local Lawn Fertilizer Service Company
Our lawn fertilization and weed control services are trusted by businesses throughout your region thanks to our professional team, decades of experience, and eye for detail.
We deliver a lawn fertilizing service that:
- Prepares your lawn for the colder months
- Ensures healthy, lush, green grass in the warmer months
- Nourishes the soil
- Protects against fungi and pests
- Utilizes specialist tools to create a healthy and even-looking lawn
…our competitive prices are great, too!
Our power in numbers
We've been in the lawn care business for over 20 years offering excellent services and customized plans for commercial clients
We proudly serve over 1000 locations throughout the Midwest. Let lawn maintenance be one less thing you to worry about.
98% of our clients are so satisfied with our lawn maintenance services, they stick around the next year.
In our 20 years in business, our team has managed over 250,000 acres.
Lawn Fertilizer Service FAQ
Our lawn fertilizer service company is here to relieve the burden of maintaining your landscape beds, but we also want to keep you informed. Take a look at these answers to some of the most common questions we get.
Do you offer tree fertilization service?
Yes! On top of our lawn care fertilizer and weed control services, we absolutely offer tree fertilization services, including deep fertilizing that reaches right into the roots of the tree. Speak to a member of the Earth Development team, and we’ll arrange a full consultation to see what fertilizing treatments your trees would benefit from.
How much does your lawn fertilizer service cost?
Every project is different, but we set ourselves apart at Earth Development with our competitive and transparent pricing. We’ll establish a great rate depending on the size of your property, the services you need, and how often you need us.
We also provide free, no-obligation quotes.
Do you offer complex services like aeration + fertilizer or fertilization and weed control services?
Yes! We have the technical tools and expertise to use specialist aeration and fertilizing methods. This ensures your lawn’s soil isn’t bogged down by thatch and that the air and moisture can reach the soil with ease.
Could you please let me know if you offer your fertilizer services near me?
Earth Development has teams of local specialists across Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin. You can find a full breakdown of the exact locations and regions we serve right here on our website, but if you’re still not sure, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Our Lawn Care Services
Ready to get started?