Commercial snow removal in Columbus, Ohio
The months of November through April in Columbus Ohio can be full of winter weather events. During these months, you’ll be fighting this snowy and icy winter weather as a business owner. If you’re wondering how to manage your snow and ice removal problems when a storm hits, you’re a perfect candidate for our expert snow removal services and planning. We’ve been serving businesses in the Columbus, Ohio area and beyond including Dublin, Upper Arlington, and Grove City with expert commercial snow plowing and removal, Earth Development Inc. has a large fleet of vehicles to take care of all of your business snow plowing needs, along with ice removal, sidewalk shoveling, and more.
But don’t wait until your business is covered in snow and ice. We’ll develop an advance plan for your business to deal with snow storms and harsh weather before they affect your business. We’re always well prepared in advance of any winter storm and will help you stay ahead of the weather with our on-staff meteorologists. Rather than having an extreme snow removal problem on your hands, work together with us to make sure your business has the upper hand against any snow storm that comes your way.
Why choose us for Snow removal?
We have the equipment, experience, and organization required to effectively deal with all of your commercial snow and ice removal needs in the Columbus Ohio area. Why should you trust us with your snow and ice management? Here are some of the many reasons:
- Client-Centric Philosophy. Our business is built on the foundation of our excellent customer service. We make ourselves available 24/7 and take pride in their businesses as if they were our own.
- A Large Fleet For Any Storm. We have over 500 advanced vehicles at our disposal, and we can handle any storm or blizzard, even when our competitors are overwhelmed.
- 20 Years of Experience. We’re not new to this game. Some of the biggest and most recognizable brands and businesses trust us with their snow and ice management needs, and we have a wealth of experience dealing with the winter weather in Columbus.
- We Predict And Prepare. We don’t wait to react to storms and heavy demand. Our predictive approach with on-staff meteorologists lends us to have an effective game plan well ahead of any snow event.
- Billing Accuracy. When a storm hits, the last thing you want to deal with are billing issues. You don’t have to worry about that with us. We only charge you for the work we really do.
- Customized Snow Removal Plans. Our solutions are not one-size-fits-all. We physically go to every business we work with to conduct a full inspection and create the ideal custom snow management plan for their unique needs.
Removing Snow for the Safety of Your Customers
As a business owner, the safety of your customers and employees is always top of mind, especially during the winter months in Columbus. You need to ensure that your roads, lots, sidewalks, and entryways are free from ice and snow to protect your customers from injury, make sure traffic and accessibility isn’t an issue, and to make sure your business remains visible and appealing no matter how severe the snowfall. At Earth Development Inc., we’ll address every detail to make sure that your customers and staff feel safe coming to and going from your business.
A business that keeps it’s roadways, lots, and walkways free from snow, even during the harshest winter storms, demonstrates to it’s clients how much they care. We take extreme pride in our work, and we know that the snow removal that we do reflects directly on your business.
Don’t let snow and ice pile up outside your business. Contact us today, and we’ll develop a comprehensive and effective plan for your commercial snow removal needs.
Our Snow Removal Services
Who We Serve
Get a Quote
FAQ about Commercial snow removal in Columbus, Ohio
How long will my snow removal in Columbus, Ohio take?
While we strive to remove snow from commercial properties as efficiently and effectively as possible, the time required really depends on a number of factors, from the size and layout of your business, the amount of sidewalks and pathways you need cleared, the amount of snowfall, to any possible obstacles to snow removal. In order to provide you with as accurate a time estimate as possible, we can conduct full on-site assessments of your property in advance of any snowfall.
Do you also provide snow shoveling in the Columbus area?
Yes we do! In addition to our large fleet of snow removal and deicing vehicles, we have extensive personnel to offer a full array of snow and ice management services in the Columbus area, including the manual work of snow shoveling, sidewalk salting, and more.
Do I need to call you, or will you automatically come out when the snow on the ground reaches a certain level?
We don’t wait until we receive a phone call from you to spring into action. With our predictive and proactive approach, our meteorologists are always tracking the most up to date storm developments. That way we can call you well in advance of any storm to manage all potential snow removal situations ahead of time in order to be as efficient, thorough, and cost-effective as possible.
How do you charge for your snow removal services?
We realize not all businesses have the same needs, so in order to be as flexible as possible, we have several solutions for your business:
- Flat Rates. Only pay each time you need snow removal, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Hourly Billing. We pride ourselves on accurate accounting and efficiency.
- Seasonal Billing. This flexible option has a floor and a ceiling and is based on how much snow we need to clear. If it snows less than expected, you’ll get some money back.
How many snow removal trucks do you have and how many employees?
Our fleet consists of over 500 vehicles and pieces of equipment, and we serve 100+ metro areas, including Columbus. We can assure you we’ll have the materials, equipment, and staff to service your location quickly and efficiently, no matter how high the demand.
Here's why Appleton loves us...
When 2 feet of snsow blanketed us and other contractors couldn’t deliver, we did. We served our clients and theirs.
With 500 units in our fleet, we’re prepared for every caliber of storm, when our competitors are not.
We’ll inspect and prep your lot before the snow starts falling to identify and execute the solutions that best suit your unique needs.
ON YOUR SIDE
Knowledgable and attentive, our customer service staff will work the problem with you. We’re on your team.
ONE STEP AHEAD
Our on-staff meteorologist helps us anticipate important storm developments, so we’re always a step ahead.
We’ll do it right, on time, every time. No cut corners. No hand-holding.
With 20 years in the business, we’ve seen it all and are prepared for anything.
We prioritize the safety of your employees and customers.
Ready to get started?
WE'RE SNOW REMOVAL PROFESSIONALS
With over 500 units in our fleet, we’re prepared for every caliber of winter storm when our competitors are not.
98% of our clients are so satisfied with our performance, they stick around the next year.
In our 20 years in business, our team has cleared snow from over 250,000 acres.
Our clients don’t lose business to bad weather. To date, we’ve saved them over one billion in revenue.