Commercial snow removal in Minneapolis, Minnesota
In Minneapolis, it seems like snow is almost always a concern, especially from November through April every year. Fighting snowy and icy winter weather as a business owner can be challenging and may lead to loss of business. You need an expert partner to manage your snow and ice removal problems when a storm hits, and that’s where we come in with our expert snow removal services and planning. We have extensive experience in the Minneapolis area and beyond with expert commercial snow plowing and removal. At Earth Development Inc., we have a large fleet of snow plows and other vehicles to take care of all of your business snow plowing needs, along with ice removal, sidewalk shoveling, and more.
But don’t wait until your business is covered in snow and ice. We’ll develop a plan for your business well in advance to deal with snow storms and harsh weather before they negatively affect your business. We’re always well prepared in advance of any winter storm and will help you stay ahead of the weather with our on-staff meteorologists. Rather than having to deal with snow buildup and icy sidewalks, we will help make sure your business has the upper hand against any snow storm that comes your way.
Why choose us for Snow removal?
In the Minneapolis, Minnesota area and beyond, no one is more experienced or better equipped to handle the snow and ice management challenges for your business. Why should you trust us with your snow and ice removal needs? Here are some of the many reasons:
- Customer Service Above All Else. Our company culture prioritizes the best possible service. We take pride in supporting your business, and will always approach your snow removal needs as if we are tending to our own property. To that end, we hire only the best and most highly skilled staff to provide you with unparalleled performance.
- A Wealth of Experience. We have over 20 years of experience handling the harshest winter conditions, and our track record with our clients is stellar. Moreover, we specifically understand the winter weather in Minneapolis.
- Prepared for Any Size Storm. We have a large fleet of over 500 advanced vehicles, and we’re ready to quickly tackle any extreme weather event, even when the demand skyrockets.
- Meteorologists on Staff. We stay constantly on top of the most current information about storm developments, so we are always prepared to communicate to our customers and drivers with a game plan well in advance.
- Billing Ease and Accuracy. In addition to helping you avoid headaches with winter weather, we make accurate billing easy and hassle free for you. We know that your needs can change on a dime, and we’ll only charge you for the work we actually do.
Removing Snow for the Safety of Your Customers
During the winter months in Minneapolis, the safety of your customers and employees is top of mind for a variety of reasons. You need to ensure that your roads, lots, sidewalks, and entryways are free from ice and snow to protect your customers from injury, make sure traffic and accessibility isn’t an issue, and to make sure your business remains visible and appealing no matter how severe the snowfall. At Earth Development Inc., we’ll address every detail to make sure that your customers and staff feel safe coming to and going from your business. The last thing you want is a slip and fall scenario on your property due to snow or ice buildup.
Moreover, by keeping your roadways, lots, and walkways free from snow, you can demonstrate to your clients how much you care and make sure your property stays appealing, even during the harshest winter storms. We take extreme pride in our work, and we know that the quality of the snow removal that we do reflects directly on your business.
Don’t wait until snow and ice piles up to disrupt your business. Contact us today, and we’ll get right to work on your commercial snow removal needs.
Our Snow Removal Services
Who We Serve
Get a Quote
FAQ about Commercial snow removal in Minneapolis, Minnesota
How long will my snow removal in Minneapolis, Minnesota take?
We’re able to remove snow from commercial properties exceptionally efficiently due to our advanced technology and predictive model, but the time we’ll need on your property really depends on a number of factors, including the size and layout of your business, the amount of sidewalks and pathways you need cleared, the amount of snow and ice on the ground, and any possible obstacles to snow removal. In order to provide you with as accurate a time estimate as possible, we can conduct full on-site assessments of your property in advance of any snowfall.
Do you also provide snow shoveling in the Minneapolis area?
Yes, we pride ourselves on our commercial snow shoveling services. We realize not every property can be fully cleared with our fleet of snow removal and deicing vehicles, and we’ll make sure every walkway, sidewalk, and entryway is free from snow and ice and safe for your customers and staff.
Do I need to call you, or will you automatically come out when the snow on the ground reaches a certain level?
You’ll hear from us well before the snow and ice outside becomes an issue for your business. Our predictive and proactive approach, with our meteorologists tracking the most up to date storm developments, allows us to be ready well in advance of any storm to manage all potential snow removal situations ahead of time. This means we can be as efficient, thorough, and cost-effective as possible.
How do you charge for your snow removal services?
We have three billing models to fit the unique needs and size of your business. We’ll work with you prior to choosing any of these options to determine and recommend the best choice for you. The options are as follows:
- Flat Rates. You’ll only pay a flat rate each time you need snow removal, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Hourly Billing. Our accounting team is as precise as possible and will only charge you for the time we spend at your business.
- Seasonal Billing. If you’d like a more flexible option, seasonal billing has floor and a ceiling based on how much snow we might need to clear. If it snows less than expected, you’ll get some money back.
How many snow removal trucks do you have and how many employees?
The size of our fleet and personnel is an enormous advantage for us. Our fleet has over 500 vehicles and pieces of equipment to serve 45 metro areas, including Minneapolis. No matter how high the demand, we make sure we have the equipment and staff to quickly and efficiently service your location.
Here's why Appleton loves us...
When 2 feet of snsow blanketed us and other contractors couldn’t deliver, we did. We served our clients and theirs.
With 500 units in our fleet, we’re prepared for every caliber of storm, when our competitors are not.
We’ll inspect and prep your lot before the snow starts falling to identify and execute the solutions that best suit your unique needs.
ON YOUR SIDE
Knowledgable and attentive, our customer service staff will work the problem with you. We’re on your team.
ONE STEP AHEAD
Our on-staff meteorologist helps us anticipate important storm developments, so we’re always a step ahead.
We’ll do it right, on time, every time. No cut corners. No hand-holding.
With 20 years in the business, we’ve seen it all and are prepared for anything.
We prioritize the safety of your employees and customers.
Ready to get started?
WE'RE SNOW REMOVAL PROFESSIONALS
With over 500 units in our fleet, we’re prepared for every caliber of winter storm when our competitors are not.
98% of our clients are so satisfied with our performance, they stick around the next year.
In our 20 years in business, our team has cleared snow from over 250,000 acres.
Our clients don’t lose business to bad weather. To date, we’ve saved them over one billion in revenue.